Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Malia!!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MALIA!!

So strange to celebrate her birthday without her, but we had to celebrate the day anyway, right?  There was cookie cake, balloons, bubbles, lots of bubbles, presents when I said not to bring any, and your Daddy's favorite with cookie cake - chocolate milk!! Landon blew out the first candle, Annie Kate the second candle. Your aunt Courtney called to say hi and Happy Birthday. I forgot to skype in your grandparents from the beach, but they wish you a Happy Birthday too!!  (So sorry mom and dad, it was crazy here from the minute the kids showed up!! I never sat down! So life will soon be with a 2 year old.)  So it's late and I need to get to bed, but just wanted to post once again . . . Happy Birthday to our sweet Malia.  We wish you home so soon!  Love, Mommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment