Sunday, August 7, 2011

Malia's new room

We need some bright, happy pictures on this blog.  Maybe this will help.  Here are finally some pictures of Malia's room.  We've had this finished for over a month now, but it's so hard for me to see all this.  I walk into her room some nights and feel like I'm in another reality.  It's like her room is not even connected to our house because just walking in causes this huge mix of emotions to well over and spill out and, well you get the idea. 

Last night, we were sitting on the couch and Scott looks toward her room.  He said, "I left Malia's light on."  I understood what he meant, not that he had forgotten to turn it off, but that he was leaving it on for her. 

We are still waiting for a court date to return to Russia.  Sweet Sofie Rogers (age 8) asked me again this morning after church, "Miss Wendy, when are you going to get your baby?"  This wait is even hard for her.  I ask for your continued prayers because I need this court date soon.

~wendy




























2 comments:

  1. OH WEndy, Malia's room is beautiful. Since when did you become a wonderful photographer! Awesome pictures! We're praying for you, I can't wait 'til you get that call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Her room is beautiful. I know you are aching to have her home.

    ReplyDelete