Sunday, September 18, 2011

A morning with our little Malia

Here's a sneak peak! We had a great visit with Malia today. She has gotten a little bigger, I can tell when I pick her up! She seems taller but those cheeks are still there! We played outside again so it was back in the same yellow snowsuit. Today's favorite activity was us pushing her around the paths on a tricycle that was too big for her to reach the peddles. When we would stop for a rest, she would lurch to get us to push more. She would laugh when I would go faster and faster or hit a bump. She is definately going to be our rollercoaster daughter. She also loved when we held her facing us on our lap and dropped her backward and brought her back up again.

We had alot more eye contact than last time. She would look at me when I sang and she was very interested in my nose blowing! She interacted with Scott more than last time and said a few words, in Russian of course.

We have court at 9:30 Monday morning, which is 12:30 am Monday Paducah time. Anya is picking us up at 8:00 am sharp as it takes awhile to get to court. We won't get to go back to the orphanage tomorrow, but on Tuesday, because we will now be considered family, Anya said we can see where she sleeps and eats.

We'll post again tomorrow, when we will officially be a family of 3! Good night from Moscow.

~wendy

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited and my heart is swollen with gratitude and joy! Many prayers and much love to all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete